Unimark Group collects your personal information for the following main purposes:
- To keep clients and contacts informed of current developments and the products and services we offer
- To maintain contact with clients
- To inform contacts and clients for products and services
- To operate and administer the product we offer
- To optimize our websites by serving you with a personalized experience
- To provide you with information about other products and services we offer that may be relevant to you
We may collect your information via a number of methods. These can be in person at a meeting or seminar, when you register for e-newsletters, fill out a form, or correspond with us via our website, email or by telephone.